School Aims and Values
Our uniquely small school lies at the heart of the community and enables all pupils to be valued as individuals and fulfil their highest personal aspirations.
We will provide a happy, safe and creative learning environment that challenges and supports pupils through high quality teaching, collaboration and enrichment.
‘Aspire, Achieve, Expect to Succeed’
Aims and Values
We aim to:
• Create a culture and an environment that promotes high aspirations and expectations
• Be proud of our school environment and our achievements and celebrate those of others
• Recognise and fulfil the potential of all individuals
• Develop the skills, personal qualities and perseverance for everyone to be successful for life
• Value and care for everyone in a healthy, happy and safe learning environment
• Be a welcoming community that works in a spirit of collaboration
• Respect everyone as an individual with tolerance, respect, kindness honesty and integrity