Our uniquely small school lies at the heart of the community and enables all pupils to be valued as individuals and fulfil their highest personal aspirations.
We will provide a happy, safe and creative learning environment that challenges and supports pupils through high quality teaching, collaboration and enrichment.
Aims and Values ‘Aspire, Achieve, Expect to Succeed’
We aim to:
- Create a culture of high aspirations and expectations
- Be proud of our achievements and celebrate those of others
- Recognise and fulfil the potential of all individuals
- Develop the skills and personal qualities for everyone to be successful for life
- Value and care for everyone in a healthy, happy and safe learning environment
- Be a welcoming community that works in a spirit of collaboration
- Respect everyone as an individual with tolerance, respect, honesty and integrity